Jefferson-Clarion Head Start, Inc.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Substitute Teacher Aide assists in providing developmentally appropriate educational activities by helping to provide individual attention, instruction, and supervision for the children in the classroom, preparation of material and activities, preparation and serving of meals, and assume responsibility for clean-up activities..
- Baccalaureate degree in Early Childhood Education or related degree
- Baccalaureate degree with Certification in Early Childhood Education
- Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or related degree
- Child Development Associate Credential or six (6) credits in Early Childhood Education
- High School Diploma or GED.
Entry Level: $9.00 – $ 9.73/hour or commensurate with experience
Part-Time Positions: As needed throughout the school year.
- Multiple positions are available at various sites located throughout Clarion and Jefferson Counties – you choose!Brockway, Brookville, Punxsutawney, Reynoldsville, Clarion, Strattanville, St. Petersburg, Foxburg, Knox, New Bethlehem, Rimersburg
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid PA driver’s license, and have Act 34, 151 & 114 clearances at time of hire. Covid-19 vaccination is a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for valid medical or sincerely held religious belief exemptions. If exemption is approved, weekly Covid testing will be required.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and employment application either online, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Jefferson-Clarion Head Start, Inc., 18 Western Ave. Suite C, Brookville, PA 15825.
For our Employment Application or more information:
- visit our agency website at www.jcheadstart.com
- call 814-849-3660 ext. 100
- email email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. EOE